Start date: 21/01/2013
End date: 21/01/2013
- Place: Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM)
- Organizer: Josefa Masegosa (GUC chair), Jordi Cepa (OSIRIS PI) y Jesús Gallego (UCM)
- Description:A workshop in the OSIRIS pipeline will be held in January 21st 2013 in the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM).The meeting will take place in the computer classroom (room 15) located in the ground floor on the west side of the Physics Faculty.The temptative agenda for the meeting is:
- 09:30 – Workshop Open
- 10:00 – OSIRIS pipeline background
- 10:15 – Current pipeline and future functionality
- 10:30 – Working with the interface and Configuration
- 10:45 – Broad Band Imaging Reduction
- 11:00 – Turnable Filter Imaging Reduction
- 11:30 – Coffee break
- 12:00 – Long-slit Reduction
- 12:30 – MOS Reduction
- 13:00 – Lunch break
- 15:00 – Practical work on reduction
Please, all the people attending the meeting should send an E-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to be able the organization of the logistic matters due to the limited capacity of the Workshop Room.
Moreover, to get the best output from the meeting, we strongly recommend to the attenders to bring in their laptop the latest version of the pipeline. You can download it from the OSIRIS blog http://gtc-osiris.blogspot.com.es/. It is recommended also to bring your data since the instrument team will help us with the reductions.
- More information:
You must be logged in to post a comment.