- Description: 26 nights during the second semester of 2014
Call for proposals for the “Spanish Guaranteed Observing Time at 3.5m and 2.2m telescopes of CAHA”
26 nights during the second semester of 2014 (1 July-31 December) are available. The application deadline is March 15, 2014 23:59 GMT, (the same deadline as for the open time).
The proposals have to be presented through the official CAHA website (see below).
- The Principal Investigator (PI) and at least one half of the research team should be affiliated to a Spanish Institution.
- This call for proposals is meant to help the projects requiring a moderate or large number of observing nights. Proposals will be evaluated by a time allocation committee on the basis of scientific quality and feasibility of the project with the available instrumentation.
- Proposals of on-going projects should be submitted following the procedure mentioned above, including those results obtained so far in the “Long Term Project” section, and an estimation of nights that will be required in the next semesters. Any other information, which might help the evaluation can be attached to the proposal.
- No costs for observations with the 2.2m charged for this semester*
- More information: