Publication date: 10/01/2011
The Joint ALMA Observatory (JAO) expects to start Early Science observations (Cycle 0) on a best effort basis late in 2011 and a call for proposals will be issued at the end of the first quarter of 2011.
The key dates in the current plans for Cycle 0 are given below. It is still possible that changes in circumstances may make it necessary to alter them.
- 31 March 2011: CfP for ALMA Early Science Cycle 0 and release of offline Observing Tool.
- 1 June 2011: Opening of archive for proposal submission.
- 30 June 2011: Proposal Deadline.
- Mid-September 2011: Latest date for feedback to proposers on the results from the proposal review process.
- 30 September 2011: Start of ALMA Cycle 0 observing.
- February 2012: One month engineering shutdown.
- 30 June 2012: End of ALMA Cycle 0.
Please, find more information at the link below.
- More information: